New Circles knows the value of engaged youth in a community. Our Youth Community Service Awards recognize the commitment of young people who have made extraordinary contributions to their school and community through five awards of $500 each.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the award, you must
- Have participated in our annual Prom Boutique event
- Demonstrate outstanding service to the community (volunteerism & philanthropy)
- Be registered to attend a Canadian post-secondary institution in September 2016
- Be available to attend the awarding ceremony held on August 26, 2016
How Do I Apply?
1. Participate in our annual Prom Boutique on April 23rd and 24th 2016
2. Submit the completed application form by May 27, 2016:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Community Service Award' in the subject line
- In Person: 161 Bartley Drive (marked ATTN: Poppy Phioukham)
- By mail: New Circles Community Services, 161 Bartley Drive, Toronto, ON M4A 1E6
How Is the Award Recipient Selected?
Award recipients are selected by an independent committee consisting of volunteer community leaders from a wide variety of backgrounds. The staff and Board of Directors do not have any involvement in determining award recipients.
For students or educators wishing to learn more about this award opportunity, please contact email@example.com