1. I can’t commit on a weekly basis. Does New Circles have any volunteer opportunities for me? Can I still volunteer if I am unavailable from 9-5?
Yes! New Circles has a range of opportunities available, including flexible and/or casual positions. These positions are often seasonal or event-based. New Circles has extended hours on Thursdays, until 7 pm, which is a great option for those seeking a volunteer opportunity outside of 9 – 5.
2. What is the minimum volunteer commitment?
Most of our volunteer opportunities require a 3 hour weekly commitment. However, casual and flexible opportunities are available for those unable to make an ongoing commitment.
3. Is there free parking available at the volunteer site?
Free parking is available on the west side of Hobson Avenue. For directions please visit Contact Us.
4. Do you accommodate individuals with special needs?
Yes! We can accommodate volunteers with developmental or physical disabilities. Such activities can be pre-arranged with the Manager, Volunteer Programs.
5. Can kids volunteer at New Circles?
New Circles has tasks adaptable for families and/or other individuals that may require adapted tasks/accommodations. Such activities can be pre-arranged through contacting Tina.
6. My company or organization wants to come in and volunteer as a group. Is this possible?
New Circles gladly hosts group volunteers. Generally, we cannot accommodate groups larger than 20 at one time. To learn more visit Corporate Teams & Groups.
Each year, 200 volunteers contribute over 20,000 hours of service essential to New Circles operations.
Don’t wait – volunteer today! Click here to view the volunteer application.