Back to School
Every August, the GLOW Back to School event helps teens, between the ages of 14 – 18 prepare for the new school year. Starting the year with confidence is important for student success.
The event provides clean, gently worn clothing, shoes and accessories that reflect current trends four our teen clients whose families are living on a low income. Teen shoppers receive a backpack with school supplies and toiletries to take them into the school year in style.
We need your help to ensure that these young people can start their school year with style and confidence. Collection for Back to School clothing will begin in summer 2018. Please check back for more details at that time, or email email@example.com for more information on donating clothing.
Other ways you can get involved:
- Organize a teen clothing drive with your friends, co-workers, faith group or service club
- Donate funds to purchase new socks, underwear and toiletries
- Volunteer your time to set-up for the event or act as a Shopping Assistant
- Become a Back to School Ambassador and help us spread the word
- Partner with us and donate new backpacks and school supplies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on getting involved!