Back to School
Every August, the GLOW Back to School event helps teens, between the ages of 14 – 18 prepare for the new school year. Starting the year with confidence is important for student success.
The event provides clean, gently worn clothing, shoes and accessories that reflect current trends four our teen clients whose families are living on a low income. Teen shoppers receive a backpack with school supplies and toiletries to take them into the school year in style.
We need your help to ensure that these young people can start their school year with style and confidence. We are especially in need of clothing and shoes for teen boys (e.g. jackets, shoes, hoodies, sweatpants, etc.) Please drop off gently worn teen clothing and shoes in good condition by Thursday, August 24. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on donating clothing.
Other ways you can get involved:
- Organize a teen clothing drive with your friends, co-workers, faith group or service club
- Donate funds to purchase new socks, underwear and toiletries
- Volunteer your time to set-up for the event or act as a Shopping Assistant
- Become a Back to School Ambassador and help us spread the word
- Partner with us and donate new backpacks and school supplies
Contact email@example.com for more information on getting involved!